Love...

"Love is passion, obsession, someone you can’t live without. If you don’t start with that, what are you going to end up with?" -- Meet Joe Black

So what happens when you find this...and it slips through your fingers? Do we get another chance to make it right? Will someone else come along?

I don't believe that there is just one person out there for us. But I do believe that we can let the hurt, fear and emotion from past relationships cloud our judgement.

I am always the first to point this out in others when they are not being fair to me in a relationship. But I don't think I have ever really noticed how I do the same thing myself.

We all have walls and baggage. It's part of living life and the joys and pains associated with it. But if we never allow ourselves to have the passion for someone what do we really expect to end up with in the end?

No comments:

Post a Comment