Random thoughts for a Friday

As I laid in bed last night at my new house my mind was going a million miles an hour. You see I have been writing a lot lately. I have found through my life that writing helps me deal with different trials in my life. I have boxes of journals and random notebooks full of poems and random thoughts. But the downside of writing is that my mind is the most active at night. It is my best "writing time". And since I decided to write the book I need to be writing...a LOT! This presents a problem when I have to be up at 6 for work. Anyhow to solve this issue I think I am going to have to do 2 things. One is buy a netbook...a small enough laptop that I can fit it in my purse. The need or thought to write strikes me at the worst possible moments and I find myself sending myself emails from my Blackberry to incorporate later...haha. And the second is I have to take something to turn my mind off at night so I can sleep. Otherwise I wake up and have to write something down.
On a side note I am thinking seriously about buying a house. So scary. But so exciting. I am in the looking process...wish me luck.

4 comments:

  1. Now's the time to buy :) If you can do it without being house broke, do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kirie! You need to consider all the houses on huge "sale". Good luck with the looking! Also I didn't know you wanted to write a book! What is it going to be about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought a house.. it is really scary but so worth it. I highly recommend NOT buying a short sale though..

    Try Melatonin for sleeping. I have trouble shutting my brain off and its a natural herb that you can get at Whole Foods or some kind of health store. It really works and you don't feel weird in the morning like if you take a regular sleeping pill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The book...well it is a work in progress. But basically it will be about my life. Most people say what do you have to write about at 25...I just say you'd be surprised.

    ReplyDelete