Puppy Sitting

So this week I am staying at my mom's house watching all the dogs...this always makes for a very interesting time. You see if you are just tuning into my blog we have 3 dogs...2 Golden Retrievers Kate and Bode (KK and Bode Bear my latest nicknames for them) and then the little one Sydnee (Miss. Sass, Sissy). They are used to having someone around all day long...well I have to work so they are home alone for about 8 hours a day. These dogs have personalities you wouldn't believe. I can take one look at their faces and read their minds, it is crazy. Anyhow this morning as I got ready KK was being really sulky. She just sat and stared at me with her huge golden eyes with the saddest look on her face. Do you know how hard it is to walk away with the most adorable dog in the world looking at you like that? She wouldn't even get up to say goodbye to me. I'll have to take some new pictures of all of them tonight to post :)

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain. My dog is used to me leaving but when I do I could just die from his sad body language to his mournful eyes!

    ReplyDelete