Road Trip Foto...

Last weekend I went to Vegas for a photography workshop. It was completely amazing. I learned so much. It gave me a totally new perspective on photography and I have been so excited to go out and use all the knowledge I gained.

Plus I met a freaking hot guy while I was there. And yes if he reads this I am going to be embarrassed. But he already caught me with my Facebook status from that night...so ya...haha. Oh well. :)

Below is a picture of the "girls" in front of the Bellagio...where I met the hot guy.

5 comments:

  1. Atleast he knows that what you think! I would love to see some of your vegas photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I need to go through them tonight...we are headed back down this weekend so I'll have even more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me laugh! I had so much fun...hope you get to see mr. hot guy this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh don't you worry miss fabulous photog...I will :) And I'll be sure to have pictures this time.

    ReplyDelete