Um...Vegas Take 2...and stuff...

So we are off to Vegas again this weekend for Halloween...

To answer your question Yes I intend on seeing Hot Bellagio Boy...we'll just call him HBB for future reference.

Check out my photo blog later today for pictures from last weekend! I'm still trying to figure out CS4...but practice makes perfect right?

On a completely different note...all stuff work related.

1st -- I have the best "cube" in our whole building. In fact it really isn't a cube per say...I have the best view. Out of 400+ folks...how did I end up with this view?? Total luck? Or brown nosing?? Who knows, but I love it. And I'm not complaining. Most people are stuck with 4 walls...I have an open cube and a view out 3 windows...

2nd -- I think I have an adiction to pens and post it's....want to know my secret? I take the packs and and take out the colors that I like...then give the ugly colors to my engineers. They don't care... :) Alex...if you read this don't tell on me!


3rd -- How am I supposed to get any work done when I have to stare at this picture all day...it just makes me want to go back to Santorini. In truth I am kind of sad that it is almost November because I'll have to turn the page...

PS...excuse the picture please. They were taken with my phone since I don't have my camera...

1 comment:

  1. Whats my excuse to procrastinate work? I have 4 ugly cubicle walls. Bleh.

    ReplyDelete