Reflection...

At this time last year...

I was dating a boy, and I freaked out and dumped him. Sometimes I regret that. He is now married.

I was about to start dating the boy I ended up engaged to...we all know how that turned out. (a lot less bling, and a lonely left finger)

I had just gotten back from a life changing trip to Greece.

I moved back to my old job, that I love.

I was going on a trip to Palm Springs with my best friends. Who are no longer my friends.

I stayed home for Halloween.

This year...

I am not dating anyone.

We are headed to Vegas for Halloween...

I am still working that job I love with a new boss...that isn't used to my sass yet.

I am about 10 pounds lighter.

I am happy.

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo I have always wanted to go to Vegas for some kind of holiday or event.. I hope you have fun!

    Glad to hear you are HAPPY :-)

    ReplyDelete