Demand...

Some say I am demanding...Some say I just know what I want... -- ME

I have been called demanding so many times in my life. Maybe I am. But is it so bad to know what you want? To not settle for anything else?

I am passionate about things that are important to me.

I don't do things halfway. It's all or nothing. This can be good and bad.

I don't realize I am stressed till it is too late and I break. Writing expresses that emotion. Photography helps me see...seeing things through the lens causes you to see life differently.
I never want to lose that perspective. Finding beauty in the small things.

A moment. A look. A touch. An emotion.

On that note, I am starting a photography blog. I have all my images on Flickr, but I have had friends, family and other random folks ask me to start a blog. I want to keep my images and blog separate. So if you are interested you can follow me...if not, then you don't have to look.

www.Samantha-Jane-Images.blogspot.com

"...people say they need to express their emotions...Photography doesn`t teach you to express your emotions it teaches you to see." -- Berenice Abbott

No comments:

Post a Comment