Monday...

So I have had a migraine for the past 5+ days. I say plus because I really can't remember when it started...just that it is really annoying and I am sick of my head hurting all of the time. To be honest I think it is related to sleep. I haven't been sleeping well again...well that is unless I take a pill before I go to sleep. This to me says that I am far more stressed then I am letting myself believe.

It snowed again...and I LOVE it...I guess that is the one good thing in my life right now. Ski season is rapidly approaching and I need to start getting my fat butt in shape or I am going to die on the mountain!

Good news...my windshield is no longer leaking...and they gave me free windshield wiper blades! I didn't even notice till I was driving yesterday and I realized they looked different. haha.

I got a new iMac...I don't love it yet...probably because I don't know how to use it yet...But once I figure it out...I am sure I will love it. I have many photo's to post to my flickr...but I need to finish editing some of them...which means I need to figure out my new program!

Today I got hit on at the gas station. I had left and he actually had the lady come out to my car to get me. For a second I thought that maybe she thought I stole something. But then he asked if I was single. I lied. I said I had a boyfriend. He asked if he was made of glass...I gave him a blank stare...he said "so he won't break when you drop him for me"...I gave a courtesy laugh and left...awkward...I still feel bad for lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment