Slacking...

I have been a blogger slacker. I have been so busy at work and home that I haven't even had time to think about it. There have been so many things this week that have just made me frustrated and a bit irritable.

First things first. My windshield....so 2 months ago I went in to have my windshield replaced, you would think that would be easy?? Not so much. First trip they ordered the wrong one...second trip they took 2 hours to install it...third trip because it was leaking...forth because it was still leaking...fifth to get replaced, and they didn't even schedule the appointment...and now sixth to actually have it installed. Seriously....Ugh.

Secondly....dating sucks. I am good at the beginning part, the time before you start dating. Before you know if they are interested in you. I am horrible at the second part...the time when you are dating and dating other people. When you don't know how much they like you, or if things are going to go anywhere. And then I am great at being in a relationship. I am in the in between stage...and it is miserable.

The one good thing that happened this week?? I snowed! I am so excited. I am a child of winter...Let the count down begin....about 55 days till the ski season begins!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you about that in between stage. I'm horrible at it too.

    To be honest, I am pretty horrible at anything but being in a relationship.

    Sorry to hear about the windshield. I hope you can get it fixed completely before the next snow storm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya. Relationships are just one big giant scary rollercoaster!

    ReplyDelete