Monday...

Couple of things for a Monday...

I don't understand people that make it such a point to want to be out of my life...then check my blog....daily. If you don't like me, don't want anything to do with me. Why do you want to know what is going on in my life?

This sleeping thing is really becoming an issue. Saturday night I decided I would try to just sleep on my own. Meaning non-medicated sleep. Instead I tossed and turned all night, resulting in maybe 2 hours of good sleep. I had a dream the other night that my hair was falling out in handfuls...so of course when I woke up I consulted Dr. Google...apparently it means..."Sense of having no control over a situation." I have racked my brain and have come to no conclusion as to what I feel I have no control over. But I do know there has to be something that is causing me not to sleep. All I know is I am ready to sleep well, not have a headache all the time, feel rested and relaxed...maybe someday.

1 comment: