random thought for a thursday...

I was thinking today about great loves. I listen to my iTunes and it seems that everyone is looking for someone to save them. To make them happy. Someone to love them. Make them feel whole.

Yes I am guilty of this -- read my below posts.

Being in love is a great thing. Having someone think the world of you is amazing. But if you don't love yourself, their love, affection and compliments will never be enough. Putting your self worth in the hands of another is never a good idea.

If you don't worry about your own happiness -- no one else will.

There comes a point in time that you have to learn to love yourself. Make the choice to be happy. Because no one can make you "happy" or make you "whole".

Loving yourself means saying enough is a enough. Standing up for yourself. Knowing that your happiness is important. Because you are worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment