Catching Up...

Oh my, a lot has happened. Things that I don't really want to talk about to be honest. Most of you already know, and a few don't. But to sum it up the last 3 weeks of my life have not been awesome. I have had my heart broken in ways I can't even begin to explain. I have faced challenges of anxiety I didn't even know existed, so paralyzing that I honestly didn't know if I would survive it. Every day has gotten a little easier, but the pain is still there. And I wonder if it will ever completely go away. I have been through break ups, I have lost friends, but nothing like this. I wake up in the morning waiting for the pain to be gone, the sick feeling in my stomach to leave, but it's there. The betrayal, the heartbreak, the disbelief. I know the pain will fade over time, but I don't believe it will ever completely go away. This time I think it was just a bit too deep to forget...to heal.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sam! I don't know what happened but it sounds aweful. I am here if you need to talk. mwahh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam...I am sorry you had to experience this and I'm even more sorry that I wasn't even aware of it at the time! What a great support I was! There are really no words to heal a broken heart or mend these relationships. That unfortunately is only made "more tolerable" with time. Hopefully you can find something positive from the situation and let it be a chance for personal growth??? In the meantime, I'm glad to see that you have other great friends to go to Newton(?) with! Please let us know if we can help!

    ReplyDelete