So..

I did it -- I did something crazy irrational and impulsive. Well kind of impulsive...

I thought about this for a long time -- and I had debated for a long time.

Over the past almost 2 years there have been so many highs, and so many low lows.

I am just now regaining a relationship that is so very important to me.

A friendship that I though was lost forever.

I can't even begin to describe how much this means to me.

I guess to just simply say that I am so grateful, and blessed is enough.

The one thing that I have learned through this all --

With all the ups and downs of life --

Is to take time to stop and breathe --

This is especially true when you are cursed with anxiety like I am...

So in memory of where I have been, and where I am going, and just to always remember...



2 comments:

  1. is that your tattoo? awesome! hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty ballsy getting your first tat on your ribs! I like it Sam!

    ReplyDelete