Blessed...

I have been so blessed to have so many amazing women in my life. I have some of the best friends and family. But there is one specifically that I wanted to mention.

Mindy
Mindy is is an amazing women. She is like my older sister. She loves me unconditionally. She tells me when she thinks I am being dumb, making wrong decisions and being dramatic. When I have been hurt she is the first one to stand up for me. She goes out of her way to help me no matter the circumstance. She is the most selfless compassionate person I have ever met. There have been so many times that I honestly don't know what I would have done without her. In the last 3 months our friendship has grown so much deeper and stronger. I am so extremely grateful that I have been so blessed with such an amazing friend and sister.

I love you Mindy. Thank you for being my friend and letting me adopt your family. I honestly don't know what I would do without you.

1 comment: