Loss...

When you lose someone important in your life it is like a death. I think in many ways you have to treat it as a death. But I think the difference between it and a death are you know that person is still there. Sometimes I think it would be easier to grieve a death, then the loss of someone you love. Because you know they are really gone.. It wasn't due to a break up, a fight, a misunderstanding.

Confession. I miss her. There are days that I don't think about it. Many days in fact. But then there are days that make my heart hurt. I wanted her there for all the big moments. But she won't be.

 I hate the line "if things are meant to work out they will" or "things happen for a reason". We can do so much in life to make things go one way or another. We have the ability to make or break anything in life. I do believe we are always given another chance...but who's to say it will be as good as the first chance we were given?

Why is it when we feel like our life has finally stopped transitioning...it does again?

2 comments:

  1. because life is like an amusement park. Get off one ride, steady your feet and stomach just to get on another. Love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree... it is easier to actually let someone go when they die than it is to let go of them when they are still alive. What a bag of crap!

    And yet again, I think our lives are mirrors. I'm going through a transition when I just came out of one... it is never ending!

    ReplyDelete