2009...

So my landlord lady and friend lady did this and I thought it was kind of fun...2009 summary of sorts.


• Moved out of my parents house...

• Got engaged...

• Took engagements and met a new bff and photog friend...

• Got un-engaged...

• Moved...

• Lost 2 best friends...

• Had my heart broken...

• Had a breakdown...

• Moved...

• Bought a DSLR...

• Found new/old best friends...

• Photography started to consume my life...

• Fell in love...

• Moved again...

• Broke my foot stepping off a stair...

• Realized I am happy...

2009 was full of a million ups and downs. Sometimes I think there were more downs. It is the year that I started to be honest with myself. Honest about how I feel, what I want and who I am. I realized I am emotionally high maintenance, and am probably one of the only girls that will admit it :) And I realized that is okay, I ask a lot of people, but I also give a lot in return.
Here is to 2010...may it be a year full of good health, happiness and a whole lot less drama...! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment